Living Social – Other Family Blogs
Living Social: This area of the web site is designed to allow you to see the blogs of other families who are traveling in the United States and or the world. Most are in the US, and traveling by RV. We find this interesting reading, sometimes educational and though RV’er move around, they are living social.
- Http://www.rollingshoebox.com/ - Our blog is named after the Book “Rolling Stones” This book is a must read it is a 1950′s space age depiction of what all of us are doing now, and facing many of the same challenges.
- http://www.garrisonfamilyadventure.com/ – The Garrison family of four, one dog and a cat traveling the USA
- http://www.livinourdash.blogspot.com/ – Family trying to live life to its fullest staying out of the cubical, and out of the school books
- http://www.the5rollingstones.com/ – The 5 Rolling Stones, a family of Five traveling in a Travel trailer with a goal to circumnavigate the USA
- http://www.liveworkdream.com/ – Live Work and Dream, a couple and their dog traveling and living debt free since 2007. – (We have learned a ton from these people. They have some wonderful blogs about how to earn money on the road. We are still no good at it, but it’s not their fault.)
- http://www.rv-boondocking-adventure.com/rv-boondocking-blog.html - Not a Full time family, but a really great education on boon docking. Learn about everything from Internet to dealing with waste.
www.campervamp.com - Not a Full time family, but they are enthusiastically working on their rig.
- http://www.foggyphils.com/ - Full time family
- http://weerv.com/blog/ - Full Time Family
- http://championsontheroad.com - Full Time Family of four
An Awesome product for Boon dockers. An Absolute must, we wish could sell, but this vendors keeping all the sales to himself. - http://www.tankmin.com/index.html
Get your Blog on this list!
Contact us with your blog name and its link if you would like your blog listed here.
We do not require link backs, and we do not charge for the link. It is our hope that those interested in the full time RV lifestyle will be able to read about those who live it. If you have a travel blog but do not RV, you are not excluded, we just want you to travel and write about it.
The only requirements we have are:
- The blog must be a travel blog of places in the Americas.
- The blog must be family friendly, as kids read these blogs. We really want it as close “G” rated as possible.
Clubs with more blogs:
Full time Families has a number of member blogs that you can find here. These blogs are nearly all full-timing RVer’s who want to share their experiences and connect with other like minded families. Full tine families also hasa membership you can buy that will get all kinds of discounts from camping to car service. Read their blogs and click on the full-time families banner at the top or bottom of this web page when you are ready to join. This way I get credit for your joining. Happy reading… http://fulltimefamilies.com/family-members-2/blogs
Families on the road has a large following of about 800 members, and is a good read. http://www.familiesontheroad.com/fotr.html
Other RV Blog sites